Set the Standard for Breast Cancer Treatment Monitoring
The complete quantitative parametric suite for ADC & T1 standardization with realistic fat suppression for breast MRI.
Knowing is better than not knowing. Especially when it comes to breast cancer.
- Suppress breast fat in MRI imaging with CaliberMRI’s unique fat mimic, developed in collaboration with the University of California, San Francisco and NIST.
- Standardize ADC and T1 relaxation values with CaliberMRI’s human tissue mimic solutions developed in over a decade of collaboration with leading qMRI researchers and scientists.
Know the specs
The Contrast and Diffusion sides are encased in robust, semi-rigid double-walled shells. Between the walls is a fat mimic designed for comprehensive fat suppression assessment.
Evaluated MRI Characteristics
- B1 and B0 non-uniformity, geometric linearity, gradient amplitude
- System center frequency drift (short time duration)
- Resolution and SNR
- Accuracy and precision of T1 measurements
- Accuracy and precision of the Apparent Diffusion Coefficient (ADC)