fMRI compatible full-band DC-EEG system
The NEURO PRAX MR is a full-band DC-EEG system, which is primarily intended for use in neuroscientific applications. The system measures physiological signals such as EEG, EMG and EP in the frequency range of 0 to 1,200 Hz simultaneously and synchronously for all channels. The unique amplifier technology captures EEG activities from infraslow (0 – 0.3 Hz) to ultrafast (80 – 1,200 Hz) frequencies.
The high amplifier dynamics and the integrated real-time correction of gradient artifacts and pulse artifacts make the NEURO PRAX MR system particularly suitable for measurement during magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI).
Areas of application
- Recording and analysis of cortical and sub-cortical EEG activity
- Investigation of functional connectivity between areas of the brain
- fMRI and evoked potentials, fMRI and galvanic skin response, fMRI and facial EMG
- Quantitative EEG analysis and cognitive evoked potentials during fMRI
- fMRI and DC-EEG feedback investigations, 3D-EEG feedback
NEURO PRAX MR Brochure