Compact wireless EEG amplifier especially developed for mobile EEG
The LiveAmp is a wearable, 24-bit amplifier – available with 8, 16, 32 and also with 64 channels. As it is wireless and allows you to store your recorded data internally (i.e. on an exchangeable memory card), there are no mobility limitations.
The LiveAmp is easy and intuitive to use and its technical specifications leave nothing to be desired.
- LiveAmp 8 / 16 / 32 at a glance
- Outstanding signal quality
- Ultra lightweight and compact
- Integrated accelerometer
- Flexible electrode options: passive (gel or sponge) and active (gel or dry)
- Expandable with LiveAmp sensor and trigger extension
The best portable and mobile, multimodal EEG-fNIRS setup
LiveAmp and NIRSport2 integrate with LSL for triggering and event synchronization for EEG fNIRS co-registration.
Learn more about the LiveAMP used with actiCAP Slim
Find out more LiveAMP Flyer