Simple, validated, thermal testing for small peripheral nerve fibers
Q-Sense is a portable, easy-to-use and affordable quantitative sensory testing (QST) device for clinical, research and pharmacologic trial use. Q-Sense offers scientifically validated measures of warm, cool and heat-pain thermal sensory thresholds. All of these can be useful determinants in the evaluation of peripheral sensory nerve function, neuropathic pain, diabetic, chemotherapeutic, and other small-fiber neuropathies.
- Sensitive and reproducible
- Pre-programmed test algorithms
- Versatile patient database
- Normative reference data
- Easy-to-interpret clinical test report
- Easy data export to excel