I’m pleased to share with you some updates regarding the coming IASP congress (Yokohama Japan, ):
For the first time, Medoc will present in an 18sqm booth size (#660ʕ), and will show the following systems:
* Q-Sense CPM
* Pathway Model CHEPS
Our main focus will be our newest technologies: Pain modulation using a dual probe technology and our latest published normative data for CHEPS.
Our digital promotion will start soon, and we kindly ask you to take an active part!
* Use the IASP digital signature (pls find attached and instructions below)
* Like & share the posts on LinkedIn and Facebook
* Forward the e-blast to your data base
* Talk to attendees from your region and invite them to visit our booth and experience our latest technologies LIVE
* Tell us who will join IASP and we’ll welcome them at the booth
* Join us at the exhibition
Pre-congress promotion is important to all of us: It can maximize the traffic to our booth during the congress and it can also awake awareness today for any thoughts or unmet needs of our clients.
It is a reason to talk and to interact.
A joint effort is the best way to spread the news so stay tuned… We’ll begin in September.
About the IASP:
IASP – 16th World Congress on Pain will be held in Yokohama, Japan during .
The World Congress provides state-of-the-art learning opportunities on a wide array of topics in pain research and treatment. Thousands of the world’s leading experts and top researchers will share their thoughts,
research and findings. This year congress is expected to host over 5000 attendees worldwide.
You’re welcome to review the program attached with the sessions topics and main lecturers.
For further information click here
Venue: Yokohoma, Japan