Cadwell Cascade base unit and amplifiers
The original Cascade amplifier utilizes Crosspoint Technology, which provides the flexibility of a referential amplifier with the super quiet qualities of a true differential amplifier.
- Supports Cascade 3.0 Classic software platform
- Crosspoint Technology allows flexibility of referential amplifier with quiet qualities of a true differential amplifier
- 16 channel/32 input configuration
- Dynamic montaging allows any combination of inputs to be connected to a channel for unlimited channel utilization
- Every channel has independent gain, hi-cut and lo-cut filter controls
- Extensive shielding minimizes interference associated with long electrode cables
- Input extenders effectively place the amplifier inputs closer to the electrode site
- Patented shielding in cable significantly reduces noise and allows the use of shorter electrode cable lengths
- The amplifier may be placed away from the operating table without any loss of signal fidelity or increase in interference
- Each patented extender has eight inputs plus one ground with a molded shielded cable
The Cascade has a variety of electrical stimulator options to suit a wide range of needs.
Cascade stimulators display actual current delivered so you always know how much current
is being delivered to the patient.