The actiCHamp for electrophysiological (EEG/ERP, ExG, BCI, etc.) research in one easy to use, highly versatile and affordable amplifier.
The ActiCHamp active amplifier-electrode system offers high sampling rate of up to 100kHz per channel and allows high oversampling. It is a simple plug and play concept which makes it extremely easy to increase number of channels by adding modules of 32 unipolar channels each up to a maximum of 160 channels and with 8 sensor channels. It has a 8 bit trigger input and a 8 bit trigger output which allows to easily synchronise the actiCHamp with other devices such as stimulation computers, eye trackers, motion capture devices, etc.
- 24-bit battery-supplied, active channel amplifier coming along with the popular actiCap active electrodes
- available with 32, 64, 96, 128 and 160 EEG channels
- 8 integrated AUX inputs can be used with a full range of biosignal sensors (e.g. GSR, EOG, EMG, ECG, respiration, acceleration, temperature, blood pulse, photosensor, miccrophone, etc.)
- extremely high sampling rate (up to 100 KHz) and wide hardware bandwidth
- simple plug and play concept to easily increase the number of channels by adding modules of 32 channels)
- adding the BIP2AUX Adaptor recording bipolar signals through the existing AUX inputs is also possible
- compatible with PyCorder (open-source) and BrainVision Recorder (commercial license) for signal recordings.
- RecView can be used for free with PyCorder. RecView allows to do EEG real time analyses like averaging, filtering, FFT, ICA and LORETA. RecView also allows to give visual feedback or to output signals to other devices.